The Pollard Memorial Library is pleased to offer passes to a range of museums, parks and other cultural institutions in Lowell, Boston, and surrounding communities. These passes allow patrons either free or reduced price entry depending on the individual museum. View a full list of venues with the terms for the individual passes. Or click here for a .pdf of our museum pass brochure. Unless otherwise noted, library passes are made available through the generosity of the Friends of the Pollard Library.
How Do I Reserve a Pass?
You may reserve passes three ways.
- In person at the 1st floor Information Desk
- By phone at (978) 674-4120
- Reserve Online* with your Pollard Library card number and PIN/password. You may also view or cancel your reservation online by logging into this page with your library card number and password.
*Members of the Pollard Library Friends without a Pollard Library Card will need to reserve their pass in person or by phone.
Things to note:
- You must be a resident of Lowell with a vaild Pollard Library card or a current member of the Friends of the Pollard Library to borrow a pass. Exception: Anyone with a valid Massachusetts library card may borrow a pass to any Lowell museum.
- You will not be able to reserve a pass if you have fines in excess of .10¢.
- Passes may be booked up to 45 days in advance of visit date.
- Passes may be picked up no earlier than one day before the visit date with the exception of Sunday passes which can be picked up on Friday.
- Passes must be returned by 10AM the day following the visit. A $5 per day late fee for unreturned passes.
- If you lose the pass, the replacement fee is $25.
- Maximum reservations per day = 3
Maximum reservations per week = 5
Maximum reservations per month = 20
Maximum reservations per month on individual passes = 4